Episode 2 is live! Meet artist Chicago-based artist Deb Sokolow and receive your assignment to do a stakeout!
EPISODE 02 INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Find an interesting or intriguing object.
2. Place the object in a public spot where people can interact with it.
3. Pick a location to observe these interactions, and observe the interactions.
4. Document what happens. You can do this however you’d like, using photos, video, text, drawings, or anything else.
5. Upload your documentation and share it online using whatever social media platforms you prefer, being sure to tag it with #theartassignment so we can find it. Your response to the assignment may be included in a future episode!
Learn more about Deb’s work here: http://debsokolow.com
Listen to a great interview with her here: http://badatsports.com/2013/deb-sokolow-interview/
And if you haven’t already, subscribe!